- Advertising: We’ve hosted some of the world’s best-known brands, from Vodafone and Nikon to a Marks & Spencer advert featuring fashion icon Twiggy.
- Music Videos: The video for The Shapeshifters’ number one hit single Lola’s Theme (Turn My World Around) was shot on location at our Clapham Common fair, and prominently features the Hellraiser Waltzer and the Top Buzz booster thrill ride. Fun fact: The eponymous Lola is seen serving candyfloss, and you can spot remixer Norman Jay in the arcade!
- Period Dramas: Our traditional fairground rides bring old-fashioned charm to films such as Mary Poppins (1964), Austenland (2013) and Mary Poppins Returns (2018).
- Contemporary Dramas: From 1990s classic London’s Burning to Gangs Of London, we’ve contributed to the gritty realism of many critically acclaimed television series.
- Documentaries: Dispatches – The Truth About Low Fat Food (2014) was shot at our Crystal Palace Park funfair where we converted a coconut shy into a sugar shy, and used the hook-a-duck game to reflect food fat levels. The public were invited to play these classic fairground games and guess the sugar levels of a wide range of popular low-fat foods.
Our dedication to delivering authentic experiences for filmmakers has earned us a reputation for reliability and creativity. Irvin Leisure is not just a supplier; we’re your partners in crafting cinematic magic.
Ready to transform your vision into reality? Contact us today, and our team will be happy to help bring your project to life.