Deer Shed 2024
North Yorkshire’s Deer Shed Festival has announced the first headliners and line-up additions for Deer Shed 14. The first acts scheduled to appear include headliners Bombay Bicycle Club, The Coral, and CMAT.
An innovator of a family-friendly format that doesn’t forgo exciting and contemporary musical and cultural curation, Deer Shed Festival is an event carefully designed to be a brilliant experience for all ages. A festival for all – families, friends and fans.
Deer Shed will take place on 26-29 July 2024 – tickets are on sale now
Parking & Vehicle Access
- Car parking in the main car park is charged at £20 (+ booking fee) paid in advance via our ticketing page. This is a change to the previous plan due to cash handling and COVID considerations. You will not be recharged if you leave and return.
- The main car park is accessed via Gate 1a.
- All live-in vehicle access is via Gate 1b.
- Camping Plus is via Gate 1b.
- All glamping is via Gate 2 with a glamping car park ajacent to the pitches.
- Trolley hire is available from the Main Gate 1a Car Park (see section on trolley hire below).
The nearest train station to the festival site is Thirsk, seven miles away. Thirsk is on the main East Coast Main Line which runs from Kings Cross in London to York and onwards to Edinburgh.
We recommend Grand Central Trains for a great direct service from London to Thirsk in around 2 hours.
We run a limited shuttle bus from Thirsk train station to the festival site for a fee of £5. The shuttle runs inbound from 10am to 7.30pm on Friday and outbound on Monday from 9am to 1pm – just look out for a bus in the main car park with our logo in the window.
Find out more
Visit the main vendor’s website to find out more about this festival and where to find us.
I visited the funfair – twice, actually! I have a disability, but found I could go on many rides due to helpful staff, and their kindness and eagerness to help. Thank you again for everything, I had a lovely time.